1. Mentioning your ex boyfriend/girlfriend.
2. Talking too much about yourself.
3. Mentioning your future life goals, babies and life lessons.
4. Asking 21 questions that seem overbearing or will make your date uncomfortable.
5. Saying “I Love You”.
6. Insult he/she.
7. Get drunk.
8. Flirt with the waiter/waitress
YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY WHEN:
1. He’s abusive. Reality is, if he’s not making the necessary decisions to change then he never will.
2. Disrespects you not only privately but in public. If he loved you, he will never humiliate you.
3. Doesn’t put you first. If he loved you, he’ll show it.
4. Doesn’t communicate. If he doesn’t, then realize it. Your being played.
5. If your guts telling you theres something fishy going on about the guy your seeing then 99.9% time you are right.
6. Busy bodies. Stay away because chances are, your a booty call
7. Only hollas at you when he’s free.
8. Can sweet talk you to the point that it overshadows his mistakes.
9. Doesn’t have a job.
YOU KNOW YOUVE MET A CREEP WHEN:
1. Approachs you and starts complimenting you when in reality theyre trying to figure out what it will take to get you into bed.
2. Starts texting and calling you then slowly increasing it. Dont be fooled, theyre just trying to make you fall in love with them.
3. Constantly pursues you because he’s figured out what itll take to get you into bed with me.
4. Is a grenade.
5. Constantly wants to know if your going out just so that he’ll be able to meet up with you and get you into bed with him.
6. Plays you but then slowly eases his way back into your life.
1. He texts you at random times/days.
2. When you text him / Call he doesn’t reply or call back when unanswered.
3. Only wants to ‘hang out’ when its suitable for him not you.
4. Makes excuses when you invite him as your date to events/family outings etc.
5. Takes you out then you don’t hear from him until days later.
6. Makes you fall in love with him then treats you like dirt when hes done with you.
7. Is always busy.
1. Doesn’t make time for you
2. Always busy with you need him/her
3. Never there for you
4. Wants you around when its suitable for him/her.
5. Puts you second
6. Expects you to be there for them ALWAYS
7. Treats you like an object
8. Makes excuses
9. Expects you to stick around despite everything.
10. Says “Im Sorry” to try and erase his/her multiple mistakes
11. Gets angry when you react when he/she hurts you.
12. Has the sweetest things to say when he/she stuffs up
13. Is reassuring
14. Puts his/her friends needs before yours
15. Wont sacrifice anything just to keep you
16. Plays mind games
1. He tells you to not tell anyone that you two are seeing each other
2. He introduces you as a ‘friend’ to his boys.
3. Tells you your in the only one that he’s seeing.
4. Takes you out on occasional dates then is ‘busy’ for a period of time before he see’s you again.
5. Texts you constantly.
6. Calls you at random times to ensure that you are thinking about him.
7. Does the occasional ‘makes you pay for dinner/things for him’ so he can get something out of excluding the fact that’s sleeping with you.
8. Ensure’s that your mutual friends all has good things to say about him to keep you interested.
9. Strings you along to keep you.
10. Makes you fall in love with him.